Information on partnership pursuant to sec. 5 of the German Telemedia Act (TMG) and sec. 2 of the German Regulation on Service Information Requirements (DL-InfoV)
- Gütt Olk Feldhaus Partnerschaft von Rechtsanwälten mbB is a limited liability partnership pursuant to the German Partnership Act (Partnerschaftsgesetz), which is to be registered with the partnership register.
- Corporate Seat and Partnership Register: Munich, Germany; Local court of Munich (Amtsgericht München), PR 1081
- Address: Hackenstraße 5, 80331 Munich, Germany
- Telephone: +49 89 24 22 411-0
- Telefax: +49 89 24 22 411-50
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Partners with sole power of representation: Dr. Heiner Feldhaus, Dr. Tilmann Gütt, LL.M., Dr. Kilian Helmreich, Dr. Sebastian Olk, Adrian von Prittwitz und Gaffron, LL.M. (LSE), Julian J. Zaich
- Professional liability insurance with worldwide coverage is provided by Axa Versicherung AG, Colonia-Allee 10-20, 51067 Köln.
- VAT-ID No.: DE279315882
All our lawyers are admitted to practice in the Federal Republic of Germany.
The competent regional bar (Rechtsanwaltskammern) is Rechtsanwaltskammer für den Oberlandesgerichtsbezirk München, Körperschaft des öffentlichen Rechts, Tal 33, 80331 Munich, Germany
The applicable professional laws and regulations include, without limitation, the German Federal Lawyers' Act (Bundesrechtsanwaltsordnung), the Rules of Professional Practice (Berufsordnung), the Rules of Professional Practice for Specialist Lawyers (Fachanwaltsordnung), the German Act on Lawyers' Fees (Rechtsanwaltsvergütungsgesetz) and the Code of Conduct for European Lawyers. These laws and regulations can be found at www.brak.de under "Berufsrecht".
Any content and materials on this website are subject to copyright protection. You may download, temporarily store and print one or more of the pages of this website for use within your organization. Any other download, storage, printing, copying, transmission or distribution of the content of, or the publications on, this website requires our prior written consent.
Exclusion of Liability
As website operator, Gütt Olk Feldhaus is only responsible for its own content. However, we are not obliged to check external information without reason. Every effort has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information on this website. Any and all liability which might arise from your use of, or reliance on, the information or links contained on our website is hereby explicitly excluded. The particular provider or operator of linked websites is responsible for their content. The information on this site is general information and does not constitute legal advice.
This legal notice and all issues regarding this website are governed by the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany.
The European Commission provides a platform for dispute resolution (OS): https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
The e-mail address of Gütt Olk Feldhaus can be found in the imprint above.
Gütt Olk Feldhaus is neither willing nor obliged to participate in dispute resolution procedures before a consumer arbitration board.
iStock: Juls_Photography, cookelma, da-kuk, MR1805, g-stockstudio
Severin Schweiger Fotografie
Concept, design, realization