Munich, October 19, 2018 – The law firm Gütt Olk Feldhaus has advised the founders of the online pharmacy medpex on the sale of its e-commerce activities to DocMorris Holding GmbH.
Founded in 2005, medpex today is Germany's third largest online pharmacy. The Company focuses on the distribution of prescription-free medicines and pharmacy-exclusive cosmetics.
medpex and DocMorris, a subsidiary of Zur Rose Group AG and Europe's market leader in the online pharmacy sector, will bundle their online distribution activities in order to create additional growth opportunities in Europe. The founders of medpex and members of the management will continue to manage the business activities of medpex and become shareholders in Zur Rose Group AG.
Zur Rose Group AG headquartered in Frauenfeld, Switzerland, is the largest online pharmacy in Europe. The group unites seven different online pharmacy brands and is represented in Switzerland and other European countries such as Germany and Spain.
Legal advisors to medpex:
- Gütt Olk Feldhaus (Munich): Heiner Feldhaus, Kilian Helmreich (both Corporate/M&A, both lead); Adrian v. Prittwitz (Corporate/M&A); Associates: Isabelle Vrancken, Matthias Uelner (both Corporate/M&A); Thomas Becker (Of Counsel, IP/IT); Julian Zaich (Finance)
- Altenburg (Munich): Andreas Ege (Employment)
- Blomstein (Berlin): Max Klasse (Competition)
- Bär & Karrer (Zurich): Mariel Hoch, Fabienne Perlini-Frehner (both Capital Markets)
- Ulsenheimer Friedrich Rechtsanwälte (Munich): Christian Bichler (Pharmacy)
About Gütt Olk Feldhaus:
Gütt Olk Feldhaus is a leading German business law firm based in Munich. The key areas of expertise of Gütt Olk Feldhaus are M&A, private equity, finance and corporate with a particular focus on transactions and cross border aspects.
Dr. Heiner Feldhaus
Tel. +49 89 24 22 411-30
Mobile +49 172131 7615